Everyone has a criteria for their ideal day, regardless as to whether they know it or not. Think about it, what would you include in your absolute ideal day?
This is my criteria for an ideal day: (these aren't in chronological order)
- Time with God in the early morning before the sun comes up.
- A made bed.
- Seeing Tal's face right when I get up.
- Time in conversation with someone (or several people) that I love.
- Doing a job or activity that I feel in my element doing.
- Cooking or baking something delicious.
- Getting outside for a bit, rain or shine.
- Time being encouraged or inspired by other artists.
- Dinner at the dinner table.
- Standing at my front door, wide open, looking out.
- Lots of music.
- Reading a really good book.
- Learning something on YouTube or other Internet source.
- Praying and meditating.
- An excellent cup of coffee.
What's your criteria for an ideal day?